Becoming a trustee is a big responsibility, which is why we want to make sure that if you are taking on this role that you are prepared. To help you get more prepared, check out some of the most common questions that most trustees ask Marcia Campbell.
If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us by filling out the contact form on our website.
6 FAQs Trustees Ask Marcia Campbell
1. What should I do as a trustee?
2. Do I have to do all of this by myself?
3. Do I get paid to be a trustee?
4. What do I do if the grantor is incapacitated?
5. What do I do if the grantor passes away?
6. What if the responsibilities are too much for me?
Get the answers to these questions here: