In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jeffrey Bunn discuss:
- The practices of mindfulness and meditation to be a better lawyer.
- Why lawyers are so stressed out.
- Fitting your mental health into your physical health routine.
- Figuring out what is important to you and making time for those things.
- In the legal profession, taking care of one’s mind is every bit as important as taking care of one’s body.
- Uncertainty and time are large reasons why there is so much stress in the law industry.
- It is important to have time for you, both intentional and unintentional.
- Meditation doesn’t have to be a long, drawn-out thing. It can be down in smaller chunks as you train your mind.
“The mind is always thinking thoughts and, from observing our thoughts, we can learn more about ourselves.” — Jeffrey Bunn
Connect with Jeffrey Bunn:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.