In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Eric Moch discuss:
- Becoming self-sufficient and creating your own future.
- Leadership as a learned skill.
- Culture is king.
- Serving in leadership to develop a lasting team.
- Just because you have an aptitude and skill for your business does not mean you are going to be qualified to lead and mentor people.
- As the business owner, your employees will not care about your business as much as you do unless you give them a reason to.
- You have to provide good talent a supportive, safe, nurturing environment, because it means more than money.
- Recognize that, unless you have had specific management training, you are going to be bad at it at first. Leadership is a skill that must be learned from square one.
“Being autonomous is its own reward, and it’s worth far more than compensation. You can’t be halfway autonomous. If you want to be autonomous, you have got to develop the ability and the interest to develop your own practice.” — Eric Moch
Connect with Eric Moch:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.