In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jason Levin discuss:
- Always be chipping away as you are waiting with hope.
- Self-selecting our next opportunities.
- Developing relationships to develop business.
- Using your memory to your advantage in relationship building.
- Every lawyer has the capacity to do business development, it just isn’t often on their radar as it isn’t something that was taught to them previously.
- Regardless of an attorney’s personality type, they have the ability to build relationships.
- Most people are going to be polite when you reach out, even if it’s been years. Social science says people love connection and nostalgia.
- The best CRM is the one that is used. It doesn’t need to be fancy, it just needs to be organized and used.
“We all have our own Bermuda Keep In Touch Triangles where you are trapped in your own head because you don’t know what to do. The emotions around the triangle that are completely normal are guilt, fear, and worry.” — Jason Levin
Connect with Jason Levin:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
The post Jason Levin: Getting Out of the Bermuda Keep In Touch Triangle appeared first on FRETZIN, INC..