In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Kory Kelly discuss:
- Talent as a capitalist market.
- What culture really means and what talented employees are truly looking for.
- Selling legal services online as the future of the law industry.
- Automation and productization of legal services within the next five years.
- If you want to retain quality talent, you have to create a place that people want to stay.
- Ask what your team needs and give it to them to support them in their job.
- Everybody gets business through relationships. It is not unique to the legal industry.
- The future of legal services is going to be more hyper specific law firms that do one thing extremely well.
“Make your team a product that you obsess over.” — Kory Kelly
Connect with Kory Kelly:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.