Last week on Tuesday, CalHFA announced that they now have $300m to loan out to Home Buyers throughout California!
Why is this Important?
It’s Important for 3 Reasons:
- Zero Down Financing…Yes Zero Down!
- Loan Limits for high balance conforming are up to $1,089,000 or $1,361,250 in Price in CA!
- Income Limits in some areas like Santa Clara County are up to $300,000 per household!
For more info, please contact me and I will forward info on this great program.
Senior Mortgage Advisor
650-465-8957 c 408-377-4123 o 408-608-1921 f
101 Loan- 1601 S De Anza Blvd, Suite 260, Cupertino, CA 95014
CA DRE- 01165697 NMLS- 121019 GMCC NMLS- 254895
101 Loan is an Associate of General Mortgage Capital Corporation
- Residential Financing for Purchases and Refinances on 1 to 4 unit properties.
- Reverse Mortgage Financing to include Conforming, Jumbo, HELOC Jumbo’s.
- Commercial & SBA Financing to include Multifamily, Office, Retail and Light Industrial.
- Access to over 50 banks with over 300 “Five Star” Reviews on Yelp, Google, Facebook and Linkedin.
Note: Inteest rates and loan programs quoted are subject to change without notice or until locked and approved by lender.
The post CalHFA Financing – Zero Down Financing appeared first on 101 Loan.