In this episode, Steve Fretzin, Steve Seckler, Stuart Baum, Sharon Ve, and Chuki Obiyo discuss:
- The relationship between business development and marketing.
- Content creation to bridge the gap between marketing and relationships.
- Trusting your instincts and working with the clients you want to work with.
- Supporting and cooperating with your competition for wider spread success.
- Find out who your ideal client is and go to where they are. If your client isn’t where you are, they will never see your content.
- Create content that you can repurpose across multiple platforms – it will help you stay top of mind and add value.
- Qualifying clients will help you to ensure it is a harmonious transaction for all involved.
- Ask enough open-ended questions before you try and solve the problem.
- With regards to _______, what are your greatest challenges, frustrations, and concerns you want to address today?
“Consistently complimenting your colleagues. This is a blue-sky opportunity that a number of attorneys have not fully leveraged. Do that consistently, and you will get the benefits and the ROI.” — Chuki Obiyo
Thank you to our Sponsors!
LegalEase Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
- Gary Johnson: linkedin.com/in/j2marketingconsultants
Connect with Steve Seckler:
Connect with Stuart Baum:
Connect with Sharon Ve:
Connect with Chuki Obiyo:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: Legal Business Development Isn’t Rocket Science and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
The post BE THAT LAWYER LIVE – Coaches Corner Part 2 appeared first on FRETZIN, INC..