Municipal Bonds Over Stocks with Andrew Clinton | Philip Palumbo
Please listen in to Philip Palumbo, CEO and CIO, interview Andrew Clinton, of Clinton Investment Management, discussing the state of the municipal bond market. Key points are as follows:
– Current municipal bond yields offer more value than investing in the S&P 500.
– States are very healthy today due to capital that they received during COVID.
– Why locking in longer duration bonds make sense relative to short term treasury bills.
– How an active municipal bond manager can add value over laddering individual bonds.
– Why a recession will happen sometime this year.
Please Click Here to view our Podcast.
The post Municipal Bonds Over Stocks with Andrew Clinton | Philip Palumbo first appeared on Palumbo Wealth Management.