In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Brett Trembly discuss:
- Scheduling time off, not dropping agreements with yourself.
- The need to delegate to grow your firm.
- Tracking ALL of your time (not just the billable time).
- Getting over the mental minutia and the fear of hiring.
- You are losing money every time you do a $10 job that you can pay someone else for when you charge way more than that per hour.
- Hiring a good executive assistant will free up enough time for you to double your output and double your income.
- Your first hire should be someone to delegate to so you can protect your time as a law firm owner and allow you to focus on what only you can do (and what you love to do).
- When you hire, you can use those employees to help build your training material and process and procedure manuals. But you need the hands-on deck before you can build those SOPs.
“You absolutely need to protect your time as the law firm owner more than anything else.” — Brett Trembly
Get a free copy of Steve’s book “Sales-Free Selling” here: http://www.fretzin.com/sales-free-selling
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Get Staffed Up: https://getstaffedup.com/bethatlawyer/
Get Visible: https://www.getvisible.com/
- Sign up for the next BE THAT LAWYER: Marketing Mavericks – September 28th, 2023 – https://www.fretzin.com/blog/category/events/
- How I Built This with Guy Raz – https://wondery.com/shows/how-i-built-this/
About Brett Trembly:
Lawyer / Entrepreneur / Author / Delegation Expert
4 time Inc. 5000 Honoree (#67 in 2022 & 2 companies on the ranking)
Published Author: The Danger Zones
Adjunct professor Miami Law
40 employee team Trembly Law (12 attorneys)
150+ employee team Get Staffed Up
Connect with Brett Trembly:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.