Latest Post

Whatever area of law you practice, you can be sure that sooner or later you will face a language barrier. In the United States, an increasing number of people speak a foreign language almost exclusively or have limited English proficiency. The rise of the “global village” means that more and more business is being transacted across borders, leading to an

Subscribe: Subscribe via RSS